By: Janel Juba
At the Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development, we deliver the necessary resources to be effective in the workplace, provide essential job search strategies and teach students how to find co-ops/ jobs that align with their classroom knowledge, skills and interests. Our mission is to EQUIP you with the necessary tools to EVOLVE your skills and ultimately EXCEL in your industry.
We offer a range of programs, tools, and services for:
- Current students seeking cooperative education (co-op) experiences
- Graduating students and alumni seeking career guidance and exploration
- Tips on how to effectively navigate Online Career and Job Search Resources
Students/Alumni may utilize the Center to review their resume and cover letter, develop/enhance networking skills, prepare for interviews, find co-ops and jobs in WITworks (our online job database) and other sites, connect with employers at our career fairs and other on-campus events.
We also run Co-op Institute, a seven-week series of workshops which prepares students for their first co-op experience. Below you will find a list of resources and events our office provides.
Co-op + Career Resources
- WITworks Job Board
- Co-op + Career Guides on WITworks
- Co-op Institute
- Your Dedicated Co-op + Career Advisor
- Drop-In Hours
- Co-ops + Careers Blog
- Co-ops + Careers YouTube channel
- Co-ops + Careers on Twitter
Co-op + Career Events
- Co-op + Career Fairs (Fall & Spring Semester)
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Mock Interview Day (Fall Semester)
- Wentworth on the Road
- Employer Information Sessions
- Employer in Residence
- On-Campus Networking Events
Please feel free to stop by should you have any questions or even to say hello, our doors are always open!